Butterfly Glitters for Myspace

Friday, February 14, 2014

The Reasons To Be In Love With



Sometimes I wonder why children love to Play Dora Games? What these games had in them?  The query put forward by me was useless, apprehended by the fact that  I should involve myself in such activities to unravel the truth.



There upon I forced my brain to recall the days when I used to be a little kid. I was mostly annoyed by  the surroundings in which I was. There were many ways to chill out, but all had few problems associated with them. Unlike Dora Adventure Games, the real word adventure zones were only equipped with noise, pollution, and uncertainty.




The world outside was not easy to live with. There were always the chances of losing lives. Parents were reluctant to send their children to schools, universities and similar places. The children were only bound to their houses. They had not activities to indulge themselves in. As a result, their minds were unable to gather the extra amount of nourishment which the children of today’s era have, thanks to their involvement in different dress up games .



Now I was realizing the part played by the computers in involving the minds of our generations. Since the world is the same and the common thing which is and was shared by our present and past alike.  Hence this indicates the urgent need of equipping our babies with different Baby Games For Kids in order to make them  strong by saving them from the weakening of our world as a result of selfish humans’ engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment